My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://beingdesh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I write rubbish…but still throwing rubbish is better than storing it

I started this blog may be for the fourth or fifth time in March, wrote a couple of posts than off it goes again. The thing is that I can’t stick to a single wall at a time. Though March-April were quite busy with the project and after that a holiday with nothing to do I forgot about this. Actually I change interests much sooner than Paris Hilton changes her boyfriends but for a change I like to come back to it.

Last one and a half month in Bangalore has been quite full of all the stuff that makes the stuff. New interests are washing clothes, cleaning my house, bearing all the dogs who just today morning destroyed my doormat (and one of Kapil’s shirt last week), roaming in Bangalore hopelessly on weekends, eating ice-cream at corner house, eating out at N different places, going for movie festivals, meeting old school pals, visiting a pub and finding out the only alcoholic item I love is VODKA.

Add to that reading 6-7 books in which I found out that I as confused as Holden Caulfield or Opal Mehta, as innocent and caring as Doherty, as dumb as Oliver is at times and would want to be as enterprising as Akio Morita some day.

Ok throw the rubbish off my blog starts again. At least for now…

2 comments:

Naresh said...

sahi hai... interesting... abbe kabhi Scotch try kar! no more vodka...

desh said...

Haan tht is left...though i must say wine was a big let down...