Pushpa: Le Dahi Vade kha leSome questions arising from the same,
Urmila: Nahi Mann nahi kar raha
Pushpa: Arre Dahi Vade khane ka Mann nahi kar raha. Agar kisi Ladki ka Dahi Vade khane ka mann nahi karta to do cheeze ho sakti hai,
Ek din mujhe bhi Dahi Vade khaane ka mann nahi kiya, teen din baad pata chala ki mujhe Bunty se Prem ho gaya hai :) (and bluntly blushing)
- ya to woh dheere dheere ladki se ladka ban rahi hai...
- ya to usse PREM ho gaya hai
Bol ri! Kya naam hai unka
Urmila:(sharmate hue) Lucky naam hai...continued
- Is it true? Girls visiting the blog may share there own experiences with Dahi Vade, boys may just share there opinion?
- If a person doesn't it Dahi Vade how can a she become a he, and is the process reversible, maybe a new innovation in the Gender Change operations?
- What if a boy rejects to eat Dahi Vade, what are the possible scenarios?
- Why Dahi Vade, what if Sambhar Vade was the rejected entity?
I have my own way of resolving issues and maybe whatever sounds complicated to me is best resolved by relating it to food. My favourite director maybe just gave me an opportunity to do the same.
Do answer the questions, additional practice for the RC section at Billi this year.
p.s.- Golmaal is one of my favourite movies, yesterday night while watching it along with Kapil and the quark, we realised this is the only sequence in the movie which didn't make sense to us. Rest of the movie we had a great time playing Karaoke with the dialogues and songs in the movie. Error rate of us getting the dialogues wrong was minimal.
Update: In the words of the quark
Regarding dahi-vade it might be post modern dilemma of love, food and women & gender... :)Technorati Tags: Hrishikesh Mukherjee, GolMaal