My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://beingdesh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Speaking as someone else...

Every new stage in the life introduces you to lot of new things. This one has brought an environment Cultural shifts, a maturity level in establishing relationships, mood swings arising from a hectic schedule. And as everything else in this program, it fails to be consistent.

People swing from extreme forms of conservatism to the radical, and hardly any stand is conservative. Stupid-Dumb to the extremely intelligent, laziness to diligence, I fail to understand most of it.

And people it, from giggling on everything "Sensual" shown in class, to justifying the rationale behind "sex sells", I hardly find a strand of conviction. One second they are the all progressive kinds, hailing from metros, the other they cant digest petty things here, leave alone someone's freedom of expression.

I still am caught in the small town idiosyncrasies of conservatism and rigid thinking, but I think its sometime better than switching so much....

And Respect, well I have my biases, which everyone has, but atleast something is left.

1 comment:

Anupam said...

very true yaar...wish u cud have written more ...