My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://beingdesh.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

So so so many things to blog...

Me in college, me in Gandhinagar and feels great, that drying heat in the afternoon, and that freezingly cold chill at night, R-World and Mohan Dhaba to Brijwasi food to Pathetic Hollywood movies to meeting Prof's and meeting old pals. Everything has been great.
In between I need to blog a couple of more things, one probably the new year pardy where Mr. Deshpande had liquor for the last time(fingers crossed). I missed one of the superb 19th nov pre- CAT party too but that I can't put so late maybe.
Anyway new year, I don't know whats coming up this year. Lets hope whatever happens its much better than somethings which happened last year.

No comments: