But still I am loving it, although MBA is much much different from the pre-conceived notions of yours truly, it needed a slight adjustment in my strategy to approach it, hopefully I am tweaking it right.
Don't think I am all that bored and down and out, this is the way we live, infact this is a new way of enjoying things, and last month has been great with lots and lots of interesting stuff happening. Few of the highlights being,
- The amazing reception I got here, thanks to my friend Dhari, I will never forget that.
- Getting back along with Pillu Bhai and Patrick Baba for a Alcoholic BakBak session, old days ishtyle.
- The first classes here, my fear for Mathematics coming back, my liking for Fin increasing, etc etc
- The only movie I saw here, the one in which Pappu cant dance saala, waste for 200 bucks.
- Toto's and getting the 10 Rs tip :))
- Still avoiding a ZERO in any QM quiz here :D
- Freshers, all that stupid effort we put in for preparing some of the most pathetic ads which make Leo Burnett alive just to kick us.
- KHAULTI KHABREIN
- Quite a cheerful group of friends assembled here, one a Bangalore continuation, one reminds me so much of Sandy that I don't feel he can be anything else, one a DAIICT ka bak baadshah and another namesake of my super nachaiya friend from DAIICT and many more including a 2/3rd CA.
- Room-mates one of whom reminds me of an unpolished Rajeev of the First sem at DAIICT, the other is interestingly named as a English word for Pyaar and initial trends suggest that he is an excellent student.
- A very very enthu batch especially when it comes to asking questions in class, anyway I just love everyone :)
- A very cute bunch of girls ;)
- Birthday celebrations here.
- Screwing up Foundation exams :((
Right now a trip to Khandala today is all that I am looking for... :)