I want to move to a smaller city, much much better than going to a country where no one knows you (this would be a bit different in my case, as I would be still Desi for them :)). So new vision statement for life was drafted,
Small City, Medium Money, Small Dreams, Lots of HappinessMoney has been kept medium as of now, but even small is Ok. I am tired of hearing about,
- People taking EMI's to run there life, take a home in Bangalore and pay up for next 20 years. Buy a car and pay up for next 4-5 years.
- People using credit cards to run there life.
- People stuck in traffic for half there life and profanity-fying the condition of Bharatiya Roads.
- A HAPPY family life...
- A nice home with lawn and jhoola in it :D
- Kids who don't pass out in pubs and watch movies for 25 Rs...:)
- Me watching movie for 25 Rs
- Neighbors who atleast talk
- Cheap vegetables, cheap commodities, cheap most of the things.
- A sarkari naukri, but extremely difficult to get that one.
- Moving into Public Sector...
- Moving into things like Manufacturing etc. which maybe the industries at these places.
- Goto a small place, start my own petrol pump, a halwai shop and a hotel.
*Diwali Celebs were quite different this time, though I missed being at home but this is what we did for Bangalore Diwali,
- Got confused on Nark Chaturdashi as everyone in Bangalore celebrated that day itself :)
- One round of pooja at home on Lakshmi Poojan, couple of crackers bursted, prasad included Peda and Mysore Pak.
- Another bit of pooja at friend's house, 2-3 rounds of crackers (extremely low quality ones), and gobbled up lots of mithai
- Dinner menu included- Davangare Benne Dosa(Butter Dosa) from my favorite shop in NR colony. Followed up by a nice bottle of Wine.