Friday, December 29, 2006
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Last sem in college, lots of timepass, getting fat, fatter, fattest...(i exagarate at times), BTech Project, presentations(ufff...), between that blogging, loads of movies- infact I could write a beautiful journal on movies of 2006, the trip to Farakka, the journey from a dull okish college student to a bourgeois profession, the journey to Bangalore(or Bengaluru), the good days in company, the bad days in company(very few...), the CAT kaand(surely whatever I say it still haunts me with sleepless, coughfull nights), lots of book read, the year when I got drunk a lot especially after moving to Bangalore, the year when I went to Coorg, the year of failed ideas, the year of failed dreams, the year I am still confused what really are my dreams, the year that the fevistick dominated my life more than food, food -good year for that always, the year to meet back school pals again after 2-3 years, ok getting thin, thinner...(its ok sort as of now), writing infact lots of it at times, thinking about quitting it, I am so confused a soul at times butI surely see a way forward.
To Do's for 2007
- Get a girlfriend, no sign of desperation but of existence.
- Start playing football again in company, atleast start dong anything else than the regular office bore-tuff. In short get fitter and think better.
- Decide on What to do in life, MBA and all seem a pass-away but really identify the niche.
- Try to look for options in non-technology related areas, seriously work towards them rather than just talking and keeping things in muddle.
- Try to get a laptop and net connection by mid-year or by March, borrow money from Dad obviously.
- Try to calm down and be focused better than being fussy dipping into every thing and then chucking out half of it, infact all of it.
- Meet a few people who I am longing to meet...
- Chuck alcohol completely, it should be over as anything, its allergic and harming desh so better leave it completely.
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Off late it has been too late in office, rather not too late but more than often lots of things jamming up my mind. I feel tired than anything else. Though had a Lunch Outing with my team which was awesome. Maybe some nice sleep this coming holiday weekend is the only thing I am looking forward too.
In between mostly I have found nothing to blog, strange but nothing much. So I thought I will put something that excites me most, something about movies. Nowadays I have been posting the following status on my messanger.
babumoshay zindagi lambi nahi badi honi chahiye, hum sab to rang manch ki kathputliyan hai, kyon murarilal, arre oh murarilal, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha,
Crap not at all, I just love the movie. Anyway speaking of dialouges these are few I recived as a mail forward today, courtesy Sandy. Some dialouges which spawned the word cliched.
- nahi tum jhoot bol rahey ho aisa nahi ho saaktaa keh do ki yeh jhoot hai
- Tum paison se sabkuchh khareed saktay ho ....lakin mera pyar nahin
- Kuttey kameenay main tera khoon peejaoonga
- Main tumharey bachhay ki maan bananey waali hoon
- Hum eenth ka jawab paththar se dengey
- Kutte! Kamine ! .....
- Agar Maa ka doodh piya hai to saamne aa.
- Doctor: Chawbees ganthe tak hosh nahin aaya to .....
- Jyaada hoshiayari karne ki koshish maat karna.
- Doctor: I'm sorry, hum kuch nahin kar sakey.
- Munni bai, Thakur saheb aaye hai.
- Nahin chhodunga tujhe. Jaan sey maar daaloonga.
- Maa!!, Sab kehte hai ke tum yek vaishya ho !
- Bhagwaan pe bharosa rakho. Sab thik ho jaiye ga.
- Woh ek gandi naali ka keeda hai.
- Mera dil dhak-dhak karta hai.
- Ek phooti kaudi nahin doonga.
- Zamaane ne thokar laga-laga ke is dil ko paththar bana diya.
- Chudeil! Kide pade tere .....
- Boss!, maal versova beach pe theek bara baje aayega.
- Tumne yeh kiya, to mujhse bura koi nahin hoga.
- Woh kutte ki maut marega.
- Tune yeh kiya to tu mere mara muh dekhegi.
- Apne aap ko police ke hawaale kar do.
- Apne hathiyaar phenk do.
- Keshto: Hi-HEEYAAHH!
- Har kutte ka din aata hai.
- Mai tumahara aihsaan zindagi bhar nahin bhoolonga.
- Itnay paise tum kahan sey laiye ?
- Police mere peeche lagi hui hai ...
Now some awesome stuff from heroes and villains...
Top Hero Dialogues
- Kabhi kabhi kuch jeetne ke liye kuch harna bhi padta hai. Aur har kar jeetne walon ko Baazigar kehte hain, kya kehte hain? Baazigar. — Baazigar
- Rishte mein hum tumhare baap lagte hain, naam hai Shahenshah. — Shahenshah
- Mere paas ma hai. — Deewar
- Tareekh pe tareekh milti rahi hai lekin insaaf nahin milta. Milti hai to sirf tareekh. Kanoon ke dalalon ne tareekh ko ek hathiyar ki tarah istemaal kiya hai.— Damini
- Main aur meri tanhai aksar yeh baate karte hain, tum hoti to aisa hota, tum hoti to waisa hota, tum is baat par hansti, us baat par hairan hoti. — Silsila
- Mera naam Raju hai, main us desh ka vasi hoon jis desh mein Ganga behti hai. — Jis Desh Mein Ganga Behti Hai
- Jab ye dhai kilo ka haath kisi par padta hai, to admi uthta nahin, uth jata hai. — Damini
- Anarkali, Salim ki mohabbat tumhe marne nahin degi aur hum tumhe jeene nahin denge. — Mughal-e-Azam
- Jao pahle us admi ka sign lekar aao, jisne mere haath pe yeh likha - Mera baap chor hai.— Deewar
Top Villain Dialogues
- Mogambo khush hua! — Mr India
- Pachas-pachas kos dur tak jab bachcha rota hai toh maa bolti hai beta so ja, nahin to Gabbar aa jayega. — Sholay
- Tera kya hoga re Kaaliya? — Sholay
- Sara shahar mujhe Lion ke naam se jaanta hai. — Kalicharan
- Idhar bhau ko election jitaye kaun? Bhikhu Mhatre. Mumbai ka king kaun? Bhikhu Mhatre.— Satya
- Ye haath mujhe de de Thakur.— Sholay
- Arrey o Sambha, kitne aadmi the? — Sholay
Now for the bestest ones, some Mithunda dialouges ...
Mithun's amazing dialouges
1. Mera naam hai Suraj, truck driver Suraj
2. Bheegi hui cigrette , jal nahi sakti
Aur yeh kahtay hai ki teri maut ki tarikh tal nahi sakti
3. Naam hai Sankar .. aur hoon mein Gunda No. 1
4. Apuun ka naam hai Heera,
Apuun ne sab ko Cheera..."
5. kala shetty: Kaun hai be tu?
Mithun da: Mai hun tum jaise logon se nafarat karne wala,
Garibon ke liye jyoti,
Gundon ke liye jwala,
Tuze banake maut ka niwala,
Tere sineme gaad dunga mai maut ka bhala.
6. Kyunki ab mein Indrajeet nahi......chandaal hoon
tum chaho toh mera program note karlo
tum sab meri diary mein mar chuke ho!
mein chahoo toh tum sabko abhi mar sakta hoon
magar abhi maarne se tumhe maarne ka credit meri bullet ko mil jayega!!!!
7. Main hoon Do Numbri, ek se jyaada, teen se kam
Dikhne mein bevda, bhaagne mein ghoda, aur maarne mein hathoda
8. Mantriji:- "Ye kanch bullretproof hai. Tum mujhe chu bhi nahi sakte"
Mithun Da:-"Ye kanch bulletproof hai magar patthhar proof nahi"
And he breaks the glass by throwing small stones onto it. TALIYYYANN !!!!
9. Dushmano ki Lashon par Bhangra karne wala kabhi Langada nahin hota.
10. Koi Shak?
BTW I still consider Anand and Sholay to have the bestest dialouges ever...
Technorati tags: Bollywood
Saturday, December 16, 2006
It seems all my predictions coming true, with Dada back in team Dada's boy zaheer in great touch too and South Africa 37/5 it seems too surreal.
Anyway lately finding less time too blog and this seemed to have turned into a ilovedada blog...
Oh...it's 38/6 as I write...
Stupid people who created this stupid website, they should change it's name to what I suggested, ok I am talking about this
May they get something good to think about Dada now.
Yesterday it was like each ball bowled to Dada me n my pals were messaging each other. It is crazy but good.
Let's hope India can win this test match, thats what every Dada supporter and every not so supporter of his wants.
Technorati tags: Sourav Ganguly, Cricket, Sports
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Friday, December 01, 2006
It must be a strange feeling for Mr. Chappell as of now, with Ganguly back in the side and the so called experiments going to back to where it all started. The return of Laxman, Zaheer and Kumble was a precursor to the main event.
Although I am still skeptical about how things will work out between Chappell and Ganguly, only assuring factor being the presence of Dravid. He as a captain faces one of his biggest task now, a rollback of everything he tried to do in one year and prepare the team for World cup next year. As of now he should better concentrate though on playing full 50 overs in a game.
But all this can’t take away anything from the Man of the Moment Sourav Ganguly. If he makes it possible it would be promoted as the biggest comeback in Indian sporting history. The Kyon Hua Kaise Hua ad campaign generated a lot of sympathy for Dada in the days the other Cricketers were also not clicking.
Sourav has a big challenge on his hand, if he fails people can pardon him as person who fought for a year to get back into the team and made it, but the bigger challenge lies ahead for the Dravid and the Indian team. What if they fail again? It is sure that if Indians don’t play well in Test Series everyone won’t play well, and Ganguly will be the one giving all his effort (atleast it is presumed that way). Even if there is 10 times more pressure on him than the others to perform, I think finally Ganguly emerges as a winner of this unwanted battle.
A battle never fought on Cricket ground, but went across all the way from streets of Kolkata to the Indian Parliament, to a Cola commercial. And what more is on cards, a one day berth for Ganguly or even more a return to Captaincy (I may be dreaming…). But Indian cricket seems to learning from its neighbours
As of now everyone is praying whatever happens
Related Posts: Hu Ha India...Gaya India